Indulge in a romantic escape for two. Visit us and you can:
Sunsets from Carlo sandblow
- Grab some champagne, head up to the Carlo Sandblow and watch the sun set over Tin Can Bay Inlet, walk home via the acclaimed Waterview restaurant
- Enjoy the new menu at The Pavilion restaurant and enjoy a romantic meander home along the beach
- Carlo Point also has fabulous sunsets
- linger over lazy breakfasts out- there are many cafes to choose from
Sunrise at rainbow beach
Pack a picnic for two and get back to nature with your beloved ….
- Enjoy the beach- watch the sunrise together or walk down to our famous Coloured Sands
- Check out the new trails, you may not see another soul!
- Inskip Point – a picnic blanket, book or fishing rod and you are set
- Hire a dinghy or canoe from Carlo Point
Of course, you can do all of this or nothing. Just shore up in your apartment overlooking beautiful landscaped gardens and tranquil bushland. Ask for a suite with a spa. With fully self contained accommodation, you can get away from it all….