Spoil your partner, book them on a short break (or long) in Rainbow Beach:
- Take in our beautiful sunrises with a hand in hand morning stroll on the beach, head back to brekkie at one of our cafes.
- Dine Out at the Waterview Bistro and take in the glories of the Pacific and Fraser Island views.
- Bring a bottle of bubbly up a short walk to the Carlo Sandblow – check out the views to Double Island Point then watch the sunset over the Sandy Straits and Tin Can Bay.
- Spend a day in Tin Can Bay – you’re never too old to feed the dolphins. Enjoy the Black Cockatoo Cafe and Bar whilst you are there.
- Bring your own drinks and nibbles and take the Sunset Cruise – a great way to take in our beautiful Inlet.
- Order some Cooloola Coast seafood or fish and chips and dine on the headland, overlooking the coastline.
- Find a secluded bay, beach, creek, lake – you’ve lots of options in Rainbow.
- Join a Fraser Island tour – wallow in Lake MacKenzie or Eli Creek.
- Walk past the pristine Coloured Sands – take a picnic!
- Skydive, surf, kayak with the dolphins or even go fishing TOGETHER.